Enjoy a kayak excursion through the Cabo de San Antonio marine reserve. Enter the Cova Tallada and enjoy as you had done.
It consists of a combined route, easy and simple for all audiences, in which we will visit the most famous and popular cave in Dénia. A guided kayak adventure that will take us to discover the marine reserve of Cape San Antonio and its famous cave, visiting the inside of it (Cova carved) and discovering its secrets practicing caving. Later we will enjoy the marine fauna doing snorkeling in the calm waters of the marine reserve, and finally we will give you a small snack to gather strength. It is very important to bring closed shoes, whether they are sport shoes, booties, old shoes ... since we will move inside the rocky cave with many hedgehogs in between.
* Kayaking equipment: vests, oars, kayaks
* Helmet + lanterns for caving (Dénia Excursion)
* Snorkeling equipment (lung diving with panoramic vision and the possibility of breathing through the nose, the observation of the underwater universe is even more accessible with the Easybreath snorkel mask).
* Drink + snack
* Professional guide
* Photo report (included in the price)
* Material transport
* Insurance of r.c and accidents
Duration of the tour: 2 hours and 30 minutes approximately.
Price: € 35 Adult and € 25 children (up to 12 years old included)
Request information at email@example.com