Tourist bus City-tour
The Madrid City-Tours buses consist of two floors with the upper part uncovered to offer a wonderful panoramic view of the city.
Throughout the day, you can get off and get on the bus as many times as you want.
- It operates every day of the year.
- The low season schedule (November to February) is from 10:00 to 18:00.The high season schedule runs from March to October from 9:00 to 22:00. The starting time is the time of departure from the departure points for each route, and the end time is the time when the buses return to the terminals.
- The ticket is valid for all the routes for 1 or 2 days, depending on which option you have chosen.
- You can use the Madrid tourist bus with both one-day tickets and two-consecutive-days tickets, provided that there are free seats and you show that you have a valid ticket for that day.
- The frequency of the bus routes is 8-9 minutes in high season and 14-15 minutes in low season. This frequency is only approximate, and may vary depending on traffic conditions.
- Passengers should remain seated throughout the excursion for their own safety.
- We inform about the service disruptions, we recommend you visit the website the specific day you are going to use the service.
The following are strictly forbidden:
Lifting or waving any objects above head height.
Throwing any type of objects or packages.
Adopting any position apart from the normal sitting position on the seats.
- On the days when the tours are cancelled, due to traffic interruptions, passengers will be informed through notices at the bus stops.
- Complaint forms are available upon request.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price in the event of bad weather, or changes to the bus services due to any event/cause that is beyond the control of UTE Madrid City Tour.
- You should keep your ticket on you during the route, as a company employee may ask to see it at any time. If you lose it you will not be able to board the bus, or continue with the route.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org